How much do you enjoy your treatments?
Many of you recognise the benefits of coming regularly for Reiki or reflexology treatments, but how do you fancy just paying less for your treatment?
All I ask in return is that you ‘refer a friend’ ie recommend me to someone you know. When you enjoy something as much as your relaxing treatment, it seems a kindness to share it with your friends. And how about family or colleagues, parents from the school gate or a friend on Facebook. Don’t worry if your friends aren’t local, Distance Reiki can be done wherever they live – I am currently working effectively with people who live 80 miles from where I am. Find out more about Distance Reiki here.
We all come into contact with people who are stressed or need some time out, so please let them know how your Reiki or reflexology session helps you. These last few years have been difficult for all of us in one way, shape or form. They have brought out emotions in us that we didn’t expect and have challenged our coping mechanisms. This in turn has upset our usual balance and equilibrium and made us look at things differently. This is of course, not always a bad thing but it takes a little getting used to and sometimes we need some support. The treatments I offer not only relax the body, but can also ease the mind and soothe the emotions.
So how does the refer a friend reward work?
- Firstly pass my details on to your friend
- Then ask them to contact me to book an appointment
- When your friend has had their appointment* you can claim £10 off your next treatment
- You can repeat as many times as you like
A few Ts & Cs….
- Your friend must have booked, attended and paid for their treatment before your discount can be applied.
- Discounted treatments cannot be used on the loyalty card.
- You can refer friends and claim your discounts as many times as you like.
- The friend must not be an existing client of mine.
- *If your friend books a 30 minute Distance Reiki treatment they must have two treatments before you can claim your discount.
- The cancellation policy applies to all appointments and will be charged at the stated rates and not at the discounted rate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.