In Sanskrit, mandala means circle. It is believed that what the circle contains, is sacred. The use of mandalas as a tool in meditation or prayer, is as old as time and they are still used in psychology today. Carl Jung referred to the mandala as “The psychological expression of the totality of the self”.
Mandalas are a wonderful tool for tapping into our innermost thoughts and great way to understand and heal experiences. We will begin with a relaxing visualisation. Choose paper and pens, tune in to your own insights and experience through colour a deeper understanding of inner self.
During this workshop you will discover how to:
- Connect with your ‘True Self’ beyond the ‘Outer Self’
- Construct a Mandala to express your Divinity
- Experience the flow of pure love to heal heart and soul
- Improve your life, using intention and understanding
- Deepen your connection to Nature‘s beauty and healing energies
- Recognise the gifts in everything you have
After the workshop Gaynor will be able to translate your Mandala for an extra cost of £15 (Either a short Personal Reading immediately after the workshop (limited numbers) or an Email Reading)
Spaces are limited so if you would like to join this workshop please contact us below to let us know (please note your place will not be confirmed until payment is received)